As a service for the protection of public health, Upper Blackstone provides facilities for the discharge of RV's most days from Dawn until Dusk.
RV Discharge Instructions
- First time or if you need help: CALL (508) 769-9311 for operator assistance.
- BE CAREFUL backing up at the ramp. Watch your passenger side mirror and do not back in too far.
- Connect your own hose to the sewer outlet connection on your RV.
- Place the other end of your hose at one of the open metal gates below. If none are open, CALL for assistance.
- Open sewer valve on RV.
- After the RV tanks are empty, use the hose provided to rinse any waste left on the ramp under the metal gates. WARNING: turn the wheel slowly – high pressure, non-potable wash water. Do not fill RV tanks with hose water.
PLEASE leave the RV area clean!
Upper Blackstone reserves the right to deny access to the RV Discharge area at our discretion.
Office questions: (508) 755-1286, M-F 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.