As a service for the protection of public health, Upper Blackstone provides facilities for the discharge of RV's most days from Dawn until Dusk.
RV Discharge Instructions
- First time or if you need help: CALL (508) 769-9311 for operator assistance.
- BE CAREFUL backing up at the ramp. Watch your passenger side mirror and do not back in too far.
- Connect your own hose to the sewer outlet connection on your RV.
- Place the other end of your hose at one of the open metal gates below. If none are open, CALL for assistance.
- Open sewer valve on RV.
- After the RV tanks are empty, use the hose provided to rise any waste left on the ramp under the metal gates. WARNING: turn the wheel slowly – high pressure, non-potable wash water. Do not fill RV tanks with hose water.
PLEASE leave the RV area clean!
Office questions: (508) 755-1286, M-F 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.